Ear, Nose & Throat Community

perforated nasal septum

i have a large perforation in my nasal septum. i have never used cocaine and never would i've never had any reconstructive surgeries on my nose i have had my nose broken a few times. i saw a doctor who performed surgery to try and close the hole, but it wasn't successful.how could i have gotten this? i always get looks of disbelief from doctors when i tell them i have never used cocaine. is there anything that can be done for this? it bleeds all the time i have a whisteling noise that comes from my nose and it always feels dry i use saline spray and an pnarisis oil. could this also cause allergies i never had allergies till i had this?
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life