Ear, Nose & Throat Community

please help!! im freakin out

well for last three weeks or so i have been having problems with taking a deep breath and then my chest started herting kinda like pins and needle i dont have a cough but im alway clearing my throat and  feel like there is somthing in my throat it feels like im always out of breath and i smoke and have for about six years im 21 years old i have really bad anxiety disorder and ive been lookin at all these websites about lung cancer and emphysema i know i need to quit but i fear its TO LATE!!!! and im about to get married im really scared of what it might be?????so if somebody could help i would really really really appreciate it!
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life