Ear, Nose & Throat Community

swollen gum n tooth pain

since last 2 month am having a problem in my tooth,the left front tooth is paining slightly if pressed a bit towards right side,n the gum just in between the gait n back side of front teeth becomes slightly swollen then it goes off,rest all teeth are fine n there is no gum problem,neither the front left tooth is loose or shaking,but when i touch the tooth with my finger or slide my finger on top of the tooth there is a different feeling from rest of the teeth.the tooth is not sensitive either.what may be the problem.my left front tooth is a bit crooked.Pls suggest how can i get a solution to this problem.
A dental examination is necessary for determining the accurate cause of your symptoms. Crooked teeth can lead to periodontal disease and premature wear of your enamel. Tooth decay and abscess formation may cause pain in the gums. It is best to get examined and initiate treatment as soon as possible. I hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life