Ear, Nose & Throat Community

swollen tast bubs and sore throat possible herpes?

Hello I have heaps of swollen tast bubs right at the back of my tongue behind the normal big ones that go in the shape of a v.i also have a few down the side of my tongue right at the back and I have a sore throat and sometimes it feels like I have something stuck in my throat the sore throat gets worse when I drink coke and drys out what could this be?? Iv been to the doctor's and all they say is its normal and dont worry..this has been going on for over one month now please help..
one doctor said it could be throat ulcers and gave me month wash but didnt really help..if I mix salt and water and wash my mouth out the sore throat goes away for abit..could this be oral herpes??
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life