Ear, Nose & Throat Community

throat problems

hi, i have a question for you i sometimes have problems swallowing food. I would have this feeling as if the food is stuck in my throat and it would start to make me cough and gag as if i were choking. I don't know what could be wrong. On my right side of my neck it feels like there is a little lump but i been having that for a few years. Do you think that small lump on my right side of the neck could be causing me to have difficultly swallowing. I have also notice that there would be like a small red bump in the back of my throat but it would come and go. Do you know what that could be.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life