Ear, Nose & Throat Community

watery mucus dripping out nose when i bend down?

some times not all the time when i bend down watery mucus drips from my my my that much i had a mri and it was all clear expect for my deviated septum and also for about 5 years since i had nose surgery to remove a plyp there's always mucus in my throat and i always have to spit.
Did you have a recent head injury, barometric event or bad infection or any ear complaints? Any fever? This could just be watery mucous, but it also be spinal fluid. A rupture of the sinus wall, for whatever reason, could cause a clear yellow liquid to emerge. You need to get this checked out .The common possibilities are allergic rhinitis due to any cause or some cause related to the brain. It is suggested to get a beta 2 Transferrin test on this fluid done. Further testing depends upon the results of test results. Consult an ENT specialist for more details and assistance. I hope it helps.
Take care and regards!
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life