Ear, Nose and Throat Forum

blood from throat

last Moring when i was clearing my throat small quantity of  blood came with cough.last night before that i had eaten green chillies.

Same thing happened with me about 30 days earlier and 3-4 month before also.but blood quantity is always very small.
what can be the reason ?
Blood with coughing can have nose, throat, stomach or lung sources.  The range of causes is wide including the lining of the nose being dry to ulcers to tumors.  Although your symptoms are infrequent and minimal, you should get examined by an ent doctor.  Good luck.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life