sinus and ear fullness

I am a normally healthy 36 y/o male.  I take 12.5 mg of zoloft for panic/anxiety.  No history of anything.  Recent physicals and labs show perfectly healthy.  I do have a habit of bruxism (wear night bite guard), and occasionally have  tinnitis.  My question is: I have been experiencing slight dizziness, ear fullness, and sinus/nasal pressure.  Additionally, I tend to get "head pressure" or "fullness" on occasion.  My last doc says it is most likely anxiety......  just wanted to get your thoughts.  Thank you.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
You should be examined. While it may be anxiety, there are many other causes and only a careful examination will elucidate the problem.
I just asked the Doc a question involving sinus pressure.  I am taking Celexa for anxiety and have many of the same problems you are experiencing.  I am wondering if these are side effects to SSRI's.  
A related discussion, Chronic Sinusitis and Ear problem was started.