I work at Lowe’s. Just recently, in October after working there 2 yrs, I started having problems with a build up of mucus, bad headache, acid reflux, sinus pressure and weakness. I went to an allergist. She said I wasn’t allergic, but I had vasomotor rhinitis. She gave me spray and it blocks the mucus so that’s no longer a problem. I’m still reacting. It’s not bad every time and the symptoms vary. Sinus pressure, headache, acid reflux and sometimes lose my voice. Why does this only happen at work? And, why after more than two years of working there.