Eating Disorders Community

Extremely hungry but anything regarding food makes me sick

Day 1 ) I was at work and all of the sudden I started feeling kind of nauseas but because I get random tummy pains often when working that last like 5 -10 minutes I dismissed it sucked it up and went on with my duties as normal.         Day 2) woke up the next morning and felt sick to my stomach like I was gonna vomit and noticed i broke out in hives all over my face, thinking it was just a bad hit of stress and anxiety (I also have generalized anxiety and chronic stress which makes me feel Ill sometimes) I then went to try to eat some breakfast which ultimately failed after 2 bites I felt even more sick and gave up eating, after that I walked out to the garbage where my boyfriend was having a smoke and I instantly as soon as i walked in i threw up upon smelling it which has never happend to me before, after which I went to bed for the rest of the day sick
Day 3) I felt okay in the morning but my stomach felt heavy I was afraid of eating cause i thought it would make me nauseous again so I juat didn't eat upon getting to work an hour after I arrived I threw up all of the sudden and thought maybe I did need food but eating still made me feel sick to my stomach to top this off when i go #2 its very liquidy and i havnt had a proper stoll until today and the hives are clearing but not completely its now been 3 more days since then and I wake up still feeling nauseas in the morning and I feel even worse when I see smell or eat food but I haven't eaten properly in days and I'm starving because of this and I really need help.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.