Eating Disorders Community

How to get rid of eating disorder mentality? eg. weighing self every day

I have 'recovered' from an eating disorder which I had back in 2012, however since my eating disorder I have weighed myself every day consistently for the past 5 years, and always at the same time. I have tried to stop weighing myself, however the longest I have gone without weighing myself is a week, and then I got super anxious about gaining heaps of weight. This constant weighing also causes me to binge and not listen to my body's hunger cues. For example, I will weigh myself and see that my weight is 55.4kg and eat 3000Kj worth of junk food to reach 56kg which is my maximum weight which i don't want to get higher than, but binge to because im 'in the mood for a binge' (this happens regularly at least 4 days a week or more). I weigh myself because i know exactly the calories my body needs to gain and lose weight (1000kj to gain 200g). Its really bad but I can't allow myself to gain and lose weight naturally because after maybe a few days without weighing myself I get really stressed that I have gained heaps of weight and my limbs feel heavy etc. Also I want to lose weight and become fit and healthy etc, because i have become very lazy and gained a lot of weight, but I don't know how to lose weight in a healthy way, because the only way I know how to lose weight is by restricting my calories heaps and losing a kilo a day which causes me to binge.

Idk I just kinda want to know some tips which you guys have for how you stopped weighing yourself and fully recovered from your eating disorder and got back into healthy habits.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.