Eating Disorders Forum

Is there something wrong with me?

I  usually cant eat very much at all! Now all I do is eat. No matter how much I consume I never feel full. I eat breakfast, 2 lunches, and then when I get home I eat from the time I get there to the time I go to bed. We go to the grocery 2 times a week spending around 100 to 150 dollars every time we go. I feel like a fatty, lol, is something wrong with me?
I assume you are gaining weight, and if that is true, then it most likely that you are eating because of a high stress load, or something that is depressing you. If so, you should learn about emotional eating, and reading my blog on this site will get you started.  If you are not gaining weight and eating that much, then you should see a doctor, it could be a number of things, including thryroid..
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.