MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

I've taken 10 Dulcolax pills

I've taken 10 dulcolax pills but nothing has happened, it there something wrong with me? I binged too hard today and i need to get everything out of me, i know that i'll put on weight my jeans have become slightly tighter and this is the only way i could think about losing the weight. I dont know if i should take another three or something?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
do you take laxatives alot? sometimes it can take awhile for the laxatives to kick in . how long ago did you take them  
Helpful - 0
Hi Krishanthe,

Drink water!!!!! Believe me, this is the best and fastest way to get things out of your system. It will also help you feel fuller longer
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Eating Disorders Community

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.