Aa
A
A
A
Close
Eating Disorders Community
1.22k Members

Pain when eating

I am a 46 year old male who suffers from reflux.  Recently I am experiencing pain while eating.  The pain is intense and starts approximatley 7 seconds after I swallow.  The pain does not occur with liquids ansd not all foods.  It is less when I eat slow.  The pain is on the right side under rib cage in area of gallbladder.  Ultrasound indicates sludge in gallbladder.  I am not convinced it is gallbladder related as the pain occurrs around the time the food hits the stomach.  The pain is transient lasting a short time, under a few minutes, although I do feel pressure in the middle of the chest stomach area below rib cage.
I take Pantoloc daily which has helped the acid reflux.  The reflux was bad at times that at night I would wake coughing and have the feeling of acid in my lungs from inhaling it.
Any ideas.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.