Eating Disorders Community

When will I get my period back?

I was anorexic for 8 months. I am 5 5" and weighed 130 at the beginning of my disorder. I was excessively exercising for two hours a day every day for the first 6 and I was eating 900-1200 calories, and I weighed 102 at my lowest but now am at 110 and now I'm eating 1600 and I am going to try to eat 1800-2000 calories a day now. I lost my period around six months ago, and I am fourteen years old. Will I ever get it back? I still exercise, but only for a half hour on average every night. I want to have kids, and I'm really scared I will be infertile/barren forever.
gain weight to get your period back. when your body is healthy, your period will start again. this being said, it can take a while just because of all the turmoil anorexia causes in your body
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.