Eating Disorders Forum

hungry all the time???

I am feeling hungry all the time. Just after 10/20 mints of my lunch or dinner i have an urge to eat more. I am not stressful. Neither pregnant. But then why do i feel this way. Plzzz help?
if you don't have a metabolic problem like hyperthyroidism you are probably experiencing episodes of emotional eating.  You can learn more about that and get ***@****.  Emotional eating is a response to feeling helpless about something else in your life.  You may not be stressed you still may be worried about something.  Check it out.
Thank You.
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.