palpitations and such

Hi, so i am a female who is turning 19 April 21st. I am 5'4", and 100 pounds. Lately, my heart beats really hard and i keep feeling my heart "drop ", or something. I don't know how to describe it. I do have a hx of restricting, and a dx of ednos (eating disorder not otherwise specified) what is going on?  Is it just anxiety?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
learn_to_fly, Hi!  It is hard to know it could be medical and/or psychological.  You always want to rule out medical.  So seek first a medical workup.  If you are medically fine, they seeking a therapist for anxiety and/or other psychological issues would be wish.  To learn more about eating disorders and treatment options, visit The Bella Vita website.  Wishing you the best, Dr Patricia Pitts, PhD The Bella Vita Los Angeles, CA