Ebola Community
15 Members

Ebola

Comment for posting.   I think since the "Doctors Without Borders"  Medical Doctor came down with Ebola later than expected after being checked for the virus at the airport, that all passengers returning from Ebola infected countries should be watched for a period of 21 days.  This is the time period that the virus would show up in the body.  Some of our country's officials would agree.

hsum4
I just read that New York and New Jersey are going to make it mandatory for anyone flying in after working with Ebola patients to be quarantined for 21 days.
Not clear to me how they are going to do it.
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.