Aa
A
A
Close

Emphysema? PFT results inside

Hello all,

I'm just wondering if someone could help me interpret the following results. I don't wanna give too much background just yet.

PFT results
          Actual pre.       Actual post.      % pred
FVC   3.47.            2.93.                     78%
FEV1. 2.89.            2.61.                     82%
DLCO. 16.66.                                      68%

There's a lot of other numbers but these are the main ones. Could someone interpret this for me? Tell me what it could be indicative of?

Thank you
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1

Good day everybody.....,
Am Peek Thomas from Belguim, live in USA,please I want the whole world to help thank Dr MAPIPA for saving my life. I thought my life has come to an end but I never knew i can be free from COPD and HERPES (HSV-2) . I have really gone through pains but thank God that today I am celebrating.
. I want to share this great testimony with you on how i met a great herbal doctor who helped to get rid of COPD and Herpes. In 2012 I was tested herpes positive and 2014 diagnosed of COPD ever since then I have been taking my medications but I was still troubled and unhappy until I met this great herbal doctor DR MAPIPA, though I never believe in herbal medicine before. I saw many testimonies on how he cured deadly diseases. I contacted him through his email;drmapipaherbalmedicinehome(at)gmail(dot)com and website www(dot)drmapipaherbal(dot)weebly(dot)com, he replied and asked me to send him my information,after that i purchased the herbal medicine,then he sent the herbal medicine to me through courier service,when i received the herbal medicine, I used it as he instructed. 30days later he asked me to go for check up, when I did the check up I was tested herpes Negative and COPD free, I am so happy, and I can not stop thanking him, I am going to live the rest of my life in joy and happiness.please this testimony is real ..
Best Regard

Peek thomas.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Emphysema Community Resources