Emphysema Community
74 Members

Hypercapnia

Do a lot of emphysema patients suffer from this? I have panic attacks==anxiety disorder, untreated. I read about it and next thing I thought I was going through it. I survived it....so I'm confused. I'm extremely anxiety ridden and keep freaking out. Went to the ER twice and was sent home! I thought I needed the hospital. They act like I'm a loon. Anyone know about this? Is it common or uncommon? Thanks! Oh, I'm pretty close to end stage...thus the anxiety and freaking out!
Emphysema Community
74 Members
70 Questions
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.