Emphysema Community
76 Members

JUST WANT SOME JUSTIFICATION FOR ME

6 years ago I had a heart attack that led to a Quad by pass(53yrs old) A year later was seeing Pulmanary Dr. Took all the breathing tests .xrays .brisk walks to find out I was in Stage 3 emphysema.Was this it what was to become of me? No one and I do mean no one Drs.,nurses,friend the man on the moon you got it I am very alone. A year and a half has come and went with my emphysema getting worse. On 02/26/15 more testing this time Stage 4 or the so called END STAGE. Before my total air capacity was at a stellar 38% now I'm down to 18% inturn is really ruining my days. I'm really concerned about myself now. Is it time to get my affairs moving in the right way. Is it time to do more family things or just lay back. I don't all of sudden be stuck to a ventilator I' on 4mills of O2 24/7  So is this going to kill me soon or what
Emphysema Community
76 Members
70 Questions
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.