Endometriosis Community

Do I have endometriosis?

Hi I am 13. I got my first period at 11 and they are excruciatinginly painful I go to school but I always need to have a high dosage of ibuprofen or stay home. I have random on day periods in the middle of the cycle which are always very irregular. I also have random days of pain but no period in my cycles to. I have pelvic pain only ever on my right side, cramps, back aches, fatigue and loss of appertite/ nausea. I only have a very distant family history of this condition any ideas if u think I do have it would be welcome Xx
A lot of people will tell you this is normal.

This isn't normal.

I don't mean to scare you--I just think you should catch this early in case it IS endometriosis or something else. It's always worth looking into sooner rather than later.

I would strongly recommend seeing a gynocologist rather than a regular family doc, just because they know more of what they're doing.

Two things to remember:
1. Do your research after the appointment...doctors can be wrong!
2. A person cannot be officially diagnosed with endometriosis without surgery (called a laparoscopy). If a doctor tries to diagnose you without doing that, they're wrong. Again--research it, you'll see.

I hope the best for you! Praying for you! xoxo
It sounds like it is very possible that you do have it. If you let me know where you live I can give you some names of reputable Endo surgeons.