Doctors wont help me??
According to multiple doctors, I have all of the symptoms of endometriosis and these symptoms are literally ruining my life, but they keep saying they can't do anything else because they don't want to ruin my fertility. I'm firm on my decision to adopt children rather than carry because I have too many health concerns to carry a pregnancy full term & raise a child, but they keep saying I'm young and I'll change my mind eventually and regret getting tests & treatment.

I'd rather die than live like this forever. What do I do?
Hey, I was diagnosed with endo when I was only 15, I’m now 16. I spent time going to 4 different doctors all having them say it’s endo but I had to live with it. My advice because I know how much it sucks, is to get a laparoscopy to confirm, this Is your decision but it was the best thing I’d ever done x all the best
I just came across this question while googling my own problems. This sounds a lot like my experience. It's been 11 years for me, but I was able to get pregnant a few years ago and had relief from my symptoms during pregancy and while breastfeeding. Unfortunately when I stopped breastfeeding and my ovulation started up again my symptoms returned. Now I have a doctor who has finally agreed to do a laproscopy and give me some answers.

I've heard the "you're too young" bull ****. I'm sorry you're dealing with that. But all I can recommend is take Yaz birth control, or something similar. That helped me function for years, but it didn't completely alleviate my symptoms. And keep telling doctors what's wrong, don't be discouraged. I wish I had told my doctors more and been more assertive when I was younger, but now I straight up demand answers and that seems to get the message across. I had to insist on the laproscopy.