Endometriosis Community

Does Endometriosis cause severe stomach and pelvic pain?

I was diagnosed with Endometriosis about 5 or 6 years ago. I had sex (unprotected) with a guy I was seeing about 3 weeks ago. Since then, I started to notice frequent cramping in my pelvic region as well as bloating and a bit of constipation. I thought it was due to my period coming on so I tried not to worry. As the days went on however, it started to get worse. So much worse that I cut my birth control early because the cramps were so severe. I had my period on Monday 5/21 and have only gotten worse. I'm in so much pain that I'm almost doubled over. I can't eat anything without it upsetting my stomach, my pelvis is in constant pain as well as my abdominals and I go from constipated to having to use the bathroom right after I eat. I went to the urgent care today 5/26 because I couldnt wait for my gyno appointment in a week. No UTI, not pregnant but did come back with a slight possibility of infection of some sort in the urine. My doctor put me on Cypro and is awaiting urine to check for STD's. I've honestly never experienced pain like this with Endo. I was diagnosed years ago and it's never been an issue as long as I stay on Birth Control. I also have ovarian cysts and same thing, not a problem as long as I take the pill. I don't know what could be causing the pain. It hurts like hell..
Get to a Gyn that will listen. You NEED an abdomen & pelvis MRI w/ contrast & exploratory laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis & chronic pain before things get worse. Informing you from experience!!! Dr. won't listen, go to another one. You do NOT want to end up like me!