Endometriosis Community

Does Visanne shrink endometriotic cysts and adhesions?

Hi!
I was diagnosed with a 11 cm myoma in July 2017 and had it removed through laparoscopic myomectomy in December 2017. During the operation, my gynecologist discovered I had Stage 1 Endometriosis. She had it fulgrated as well.
On my account, I didn't heed her advise to take Qlaira on the following month because I wanted a break from medications before I was on Lupron and it drained me. I did heeded her advise on the Depo shot in February. However, came May 2018, I started to bleed non-stop. Hence, I went back to my gyno and got an ultrasound. I had diagnosed with adenomyosis and endometrial cyst in my left ovary of 1 cm. I was prescribed Visanne for 6 months to help shrink the endometrial implants and cysts.
I wonder if the DepoShot made it worse or was it because I did not take Qlaira as told. Anyway, I've finished one box of Visanne and side effects were tender breasts and irritability but it's still manageable. I'd continue with the medication in the hopes that it will stop endometriosis from spreading and shrink the cyst found.
Btw, the only symptom I have of endometriosis now is mild back pain. I find that stretching, walking and pelvic floor exercises for women with endometriosis helps with it.
I will have a ultrasound done in 5 months time to see if it the medicine works.