Endometriosis Community

Endo Specialist in the Bay Area

I need an endo specialist I can see in the Bay Area but my current doctor's don't even seem to know how to find one. Anyone have any solid recommendations?
I can help. Where exactly is the Bay area? I live in Canada so not sure if that is a term for a certain area in a state in the usa. Let me know and I can send you some groups as well as surgeons.
Okay so I looked up what bay area is and I am assuming from google it is San fran is that correct?

If you so are in luck!! Two of the top Endo specialist are in your area and come highly recommended.

One is the founder of the Million women march for Endometriosis . He is great!

Dr. Camran Nezhat
beschrijving
Center For Special Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery (http://www.nezhat.org/),
900 Welch Rd
Ste 403
Palo Alto, CA 94304
T. (650) 327-8778

Specialisation: GYN only
Bowl/urinary tract surgery: Does some bowel/urinary tract work.

The second one is amazing as well and has an awesome book called stop Pelvic and Endometriosis pain. Great book

Dr. Andrew Cook
beschrijving
Vital Health (http://vitalhealth.com),
14830 Los Gatos Blvd,
Ste 300,
Los Gatos, CA 95032
T. (408) 358-2511

Specialisation: GYN only
Bowl/urinary tract surgery: Does most bowel/urinary tract work himself and has a colorectal surgeon on hand to assist when needed.

*Dr. Cook's practice offers a functional approach to treating endometriosis.