Endometriosis Community

Endometriosis?

So i have been having severe pain on the first day of my period on my right side( alternate with the left side on the next cycle) accompagnied with pressure in my rectum. Could it be symptoms of endo?
Yes, it could be a symptom.  Another possibility is cysts in your ovaries.  This is new?  
I went for an echography buy my gynecologue told me that evrything looks normal.. he prescribed me birth control pill for 3 months
Can you describe the pain? Are you still having it?
Its like something was pulling in the inside.. no i just have it on the first day on my period..
So, is the situation resolved now?  Did taking the pill help?