Endometriosis Community

Endometriosis Laparoscopy

I had laparoscopy to treat endometriosis 4 months ago. I was experiencing bad cramps and infertility. 4 months later my cramps are actually worse. Is that normal?? Is it going to get better?? I don't know what to do...
This is funny because I was about to post the same thing lol I had my lap done five months ago & the pain is worse as well... I DO NOT look foward to my period every month, also when I move and/or sneeze I get sharp pain on the right side of my pelvic... this just stinks! the doc said it would get better yeah right!