Endometriosis Community

Endometriosis and painful urination

I have been going through years of pain during and before my period where I can't even move, last month I started having lower back pain and painful urination. I thought I had a kidney infection but I ended up not having any infection at all and was then put through a CT scan and a few more test, everything looked normal so my doctor thought it would be a good idea to do a laparoscopy. I was diagnosed with stage 2 endometriosis which was removed. It's been a little over a week since my surgery and I feel great but im still having that annoying lower back pain and terrible pain when I urinate and some pain afterwards. My doctor says I may have endo in my bladder but I would have to go to a urologist for that. I was wondering if anyone has gone through something similar? I am a bit frustrated. Has anyone had endo inside their bladder before?
at one week out from surgery you will still have pain...you are brand new in the healing phase...give it time and perhaps using a heated rice pack will calm the pain down...I had bladder endo and also have IC so I understand the pain of the bladder as well...place ice down below...not on the skin but with clothes between your skin and the ice...and you might try pyridium/uristat or prelief...helps some with my bladder pain...you might also ask your dr. for vaginal valium in case you are dealing with pelvic floor dysfunction which can cause all the symptoms you are having! Hope this helps!