Endometriosis Community

Endometriosis on Kidney,

to make a long story short lol i was diagnosed in 2006 with endometriosis first laparoscopy 2007 increasing pain ensued even after a 6 month Lupron stint, It supressed my symptoms while i was on it but side effects were not so nice, i still sweat every night from that stuff. 2009 had second laparoscopy, removal of multiple cysts and a ton of endometrial cells. Started Depo-Provera right after. stopped  depo in Oct.2011, Depo was great for the first 2 years and then i was having pain and fullness in my abdomen, i decided to come off of depo provera after a visit with an endo specialist who suggested i try to go natural. in Dec2011 the pain began..... from that date on and now i wake up every morning wanting to puke my face off, literally, but nothing comes out, i just feel like puking for hours its usually gone by lunch tho, then there is the pain like i have never felt before from my endo, i went to doctor in jan2012 thinking i had a uti or kidney infection, right flank pain, nausea, no appetite, feeling weak, etc.. i was given cipro 500mg bid and tolerated the course well. I became very ill with gastro in feb 2012 and was sick for 22 days and lost 25lbs because of my ******* endo inabeling me to recover faster, Bio K (fermented milk) is now my savior. After i recovered i still experienced Right flank pain and nausea it would get really bad and then tolerable for a few weeks and then really bad again i would end up in the hospital. after being seen by 5 different doctors one told me kidney stone another told me kidney infection, gallbladder/stones omg i was gonna lose it, so today  i see a doctor and he tells me, after reviewing all of my tests done by the other doctors, and a physical exam, and a phone call to an on call gynecologist, just so happened to be the one that did my lap in 2007 lol, who said that there were no masses or stones seen in the ct, although there was a tiny 1-2mm non obstructing object in the right kidney, (right flank!!!)she is pretty sure that this is endo and im told to start danazol 800mg right away and to report back to my family doctor if im feeling an improvement in a couple of days, any comments from experience at all would be appreciated, anyone tried danazol?
You sound kinda like me, I'm sorry I can't help but I hope you find a good fix and get better soon,