Avatar universal

Enlarged endometrium

Hi, i was recently diagnosed with enlarged endometrium of 9.8cm. My pap smear is ok but i also have fibroid though it is said to be disintegrating. What is the cure for this. I often have pains during intercourse. TEE
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
136956 tn?1425606272
Do you have endometriosis?

Have you talked to your doctor about this?

The Fibroid could be causing pain during sex.

Helpful - 0
Avatar universal
I'm wondering also if you have endometriosis. Was the  9.8cm endometrioma on your ovary? If you have an endometrioma it's due to having endometriosis.  That's really big. I had a pretty huge endometrioma on my left ovary & I had a laparotomy done & part of the ovary removed & eventually had the ovary removed.

you should talk to your dr, if you haven't. tell him/her regarding your pain. Hopefully they can help you.
If you do have an endo cyst & fibroid it would be good to get those removed, it might make you feel better.

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Endometriosis Community

Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.