Endometriosis Community

Fibroides.

Hi Doctor
I have had a abdominal myomectomy on September 2009. there were 3 large and 2 small fibroid
Fibroid tumors
Uterine fibroids
. thet were located on posterior
Anterior vaginal wall repair
Posterior fossa tumor
Posterior heart arteries
Posterior spinal anatomy
Skeleton (posterior view)
Spinal fusion
Vertebrobasilar circulatory disorders
Uveitis
and anterior
Anterior cruciate ligament (acl) injury
Anterior knee pain
Anterior vaginal wall repair
wall. but while having them i have had no problems like heavy bleeding or heavy menstrual pain. I have consulted doctor just for heaviness on stomach and they found it.

Recently i have had spotting
Vaginal bleeding between periods
and irregular periods. I have consulted doctor. In sonogram they found one 25*19 mm fiboride.

I am 29 and unmarried.I am sexually inactive right now.

Will i be able to get pregnant?  Do i have to go another surgery? Or what medication should i take?
We are not doctors on this forum. If you want an online expert opion, please scroll to the top of the page and click on Experts - Ask and Expert. I believe there is a fee of $22.

It sounds like you need to make an appt. with your physician and discuss your cycles and concerns with him/her.