Has anyone had a clear laproscopy but gone on to have a confirmed diagnosis?

all
I've had problems with irregular periods, abdominal and period pain, crippling back pain and other symptoms for years.
I had a laproscopy and hysteroscopy on Friday which showed 'no obvious cause for pelvic pain' my main question today is has anyone had this result on their first lap and gone on to have a diagnosis of endometriosis?
I ask this because my surgeon has now discharged me from her care after this, without speaking to me at all. I saw her before surgery and that's it.
I've spoken with ladies i know with endometriosis and they've been astounded that I don't in fact have it, my symptoms match to a T. Even my doctor was happy to diagnose me with endometriosis with treatment of depo injection, it was only at my insistence of surgery for definite answers that this has come about. The gynaecologists I've seen have also said that most likely it would be endometriosis.
Endometriosis can be clear and microscopic and if the surgeon was not an endo specialist it is possible he didn't know it was endo. There are a variety of colors, shapes and textures so he might not have been skilled enough to know the difference.
it is possible for women to have a negative result on one laparoscopy only to be diagnosed later. It is also possible for consultants to vary widely in what they identify even if they diagnose endo. For example, I had my first lap in Sept 2003. This consultant did identify some endo but did not identify it as the cause of my pain. He did however refer ( in writing ) to "odd" presentations in my pelvis and said that he had never seen anything like them. He was so vague - and happy to let me just carry on with just a few painkillers and no further tests - that I virtually immediately asked for a second opinion. I had a second lap approx 3 months later - I paid for an initial private consultation to speed things up and then had the op on the consultant's NHS list. Not enough time had passed in between the 2 laps for the state of my pelvis to change drastically - plus I only had a couple of periods in the time that elapsed. The result of this lap carried out by a consultant in the same hospital was that I had Stage IV / V endo with extremely dense adhesions. The disease was everywhere. The 2nd consultant was clearly alarmed that the 1st consultant could have got things so wrong and it appeared that all of the things that he was noting as "odd" in my pelvis were essentially endo or adhesions or anatomical distortions due to both. The disease was so severe that the 2nd consultant could not operate to remove it and I had to be sent to a third specialist.