Endometriosis Community

Heavy bleeding with large clots

I've had irregular periods since I've started. For some reason its been 6 days and very heavy with varying sizes in the clots. I would think my period was about to end and then it'd get heavy again. Should I be worried?
you should see your doctor over that sometimes women with irregular cycles can have a period lasting longer then normal but you should be checked to make sure thats all it is it should have gotten lighter but depending on how long it has been sence you have a had a cycle it may go 10 days before stopping or the flow slows down