Endometriosis Community

I am having periodic cramps since few days but not had period.

Hello everybody,
I am a 22 years old female.
I am very stressed and scared. Its been few days since I am having periodic cramps (sometimes sharp pain and sometimes mild). I have arrived my period time, but i am not having periods at all. So, I am very much stressed and scared thinking I might be pregnant. However, I have not had sex or any such acts in quite a time (but have indulged myself in self satisfaction several times) . But when I went through several internet forums and pages, I found out that periodic cramps and other symptoms of period but not having period can be the Earlier and sure symptoms of Pregnancy.
For more information, I am also under depression and anxiety and have been taking anti-depressants since months now. The depression has decreased a little bit, but this case of periodic cramps has again started eating my mind and I am worried if I will again enter into chronic depression.
Please help me and give me suggestions.