Endometriosis Community

Is it from the endometriosis that I have not had a cycle in 12 months?

I was told from  blood work that I was postmenopausal. And then the added fact that I had gone 12 months without a period.  Well then I start having pain and bleeding. They did an ultrasound and it showed that perhaps I had an egg left. Sadly there are more cysts and now having biopsy . And repeated bloddowork now shows more peri then post. Is this a regular occurrence with endo. That when we get to peri it can make the symptoms this extreme ? And vary the time between cycles for 12 months .? It is hard to deal with being a text book definition of post menopause only to be told you maybe are not
I wish that I could give you an answer to this but to me it sounds like endo possibly, Could be a med your on causing that to happen . I am 3 yr post hyster for endo and its a living nightmare.