Endometriosis Community

Is this cancerous?

my 70 year old mother-in law's  USG report reads as follows Uterus is anteverted enlarged
9.8 x 5.3 x 7cm,endometrial cavity shows irregularly marginated lesion approx 46x35x21mm  intralesional vascularity appreciated. both ovaries not visualised-? atrophy. No obvious adnexal mass noted. No free fluid in POD.  can you pls tell me what does this report mean and what should be done further. Is this cancerous?
It has been a while since I have been on here but I was wondering how everything was going. Did they end up finding out what i was?