Aa
A
A
A
Close
Endometriosis Community
2.58k Members

Leg pain

Does anyone else experience leg pain that has endometriosis ? I get pains in my thighs, knees, shins, side of my buttocks and sometimes even in my ankles or feet. Varies from dull and sometimes sharp. I Also get a sore hip always on my right side ! I go in for surgery next Thursday so hopefully the pain stops !
4 Responses
207091 tn?1337709493
I never got leg pains like this, but maybe you have some endo sitting on a nerve?

You could also have a pinched nerve. Let your doctor know, for sure.

Surgery is Thursday? Let us know how it goes!
Sounds like sciatica. And yes endometriosis can cause it, it caused mine. My lap didn't fix it but Google it there are some great exercises that can help. Ask your doctor maybe he can refer you to physical therapy if the surgery doesn't fix it.
Yes! sharp shooting pains in my thighs when my endometriosis is acting up during my periods!
Good luck! Yes I have the same problem as you. While not officially diagnosed with endo I strongly believe that I have it. I also have other symptoms like constipation and pelvic pain.
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.