Endometriosis Community

Lump in lower left pelvis?

What could be the cause of a lump in the lower left pelvis area?  I also have pain in this area, this lump seems to feel like it moves around a little bit.

It is not an ovarian cyst as I had an ultrasound done and left ovary appears normal. I was diagnosed with endometriosis last year (2007) and gyn said that it might be GI related. Have appt in July for colonoscopy to look at my colon.

Could it be a swollen lymph node/gland?  If it was a swollen lymph node, could it be missed during ultrasound?  I've been feeling very similar symptoms as far as pelvic pain just like before my endometriosis diagnoses last year.  Could endometriosis cause lymph nodes to become swollen and therefore make you feel it?  The lump is located right where my left ovary is located.  Could it be my colon that is swollen (although I'm not feeling constipated and have had normal bowel movements, however painful bowel movements).

Is the colon on top of the ovary or is the ovary on top of the colon inside of the female pelvis?

Thanks for any answers.
scar tissue?