A
A
A
Close
Endometriosis Community
2.58k Members
1006035 tn?1485575897

March is Endometriosis Awareness Month

What are you ladies doing to spread Endometriosis awareness this month? I've changed my facebook profile picture to the endo yellow ribbon and made a status about it. I wish there was more effort going into funding research!  I also have plans to be more vocal about my problem instead of getting upset when people don't understand why I can't do everything that others can.
2 Responses
I have also changed my facebook picture to a yellow ribbon and also had a status about it.  I used to want to keep my mouth shut but now I want everyone to know.  It is a problem that effects so many women.  I would love to find a way to speak out about it.
1222892 tn?1312148824
I hope that you do not mind I am going to mirror you in changing my facebook to a yellow ribbon. I agree more women need to know about endo. Had I have known I could have saved myself surgery as well as a lot of pain. I never heard of it until it was found during my lap procedure. I had a TAH because it was already stage 3. If I can prevent 1 women from the same fate then it's worth it. I also took pamplets from the Drs. office and left them at work for any one to read about and let my co-workers know about it. Sad to know that very few women even know that it exists until the damage is done.
God Bless Always...
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.