Avatar universal

Miscarriage or endometriosis?

I’ve had spotting and then more clotting and something that looked like a big piece of my inside came out mostly white with some pink red and grey. The size of my pinky. Harder than a clot like thick skin.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
707563 tn?1626361905
Hi -

It's hard to answer this, but if you need to know for sure, you can see your doctor. Depending on how far along you were, blood tests will be able to help answer the question.

This article - https://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/understanding-miscarriage-symptoms - describes what you may see is "a blood-clot-like material, or a gush of clear or pink fluid that passes from the vagina". It sounds like it may be what you are describing, but obviously, I didn't see it, and I'm not a doctor to know for sure.

You may never know for sure.

Have you been diagnosed with endometriosis? Here are some articles on it - https://www.webmd.com/women/endometriosis/default.htm Blood clots are for sure a possibility with (or without) endometriosis.

Helpful - 0
973741 tn?1342342773
Hi there.  Was wondering what ended up happening? Mind giving an update?
Helpful - 0
973741 tn?1342342773
How did this turn out?  
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Endometriosis Community

Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.