Endometriosis Community
2.54k Members
Nausea two weeks after laparoscopic surgery
About 2 weeks ago I had to go to the ER because I had been up since 1 in the morning, puked about 12 times, and passed out about 6 or 7 (I was out of it so many times I lost count). While in the ER they took a ultrasound and found out that I had appendicitis. I was in surgery later that night. I was doing very well after surgery and was able to get back to skating within a week. I started going back to ballet classes a couple of days ago and since then have been feeling really nauseous. I went back for a post OP today and they said that everything looked fine and that I should be able to go back to any physical activity that I wanted to. However I'm a bit worried about the nauseous feeling. Could this possibly be caused by slight dehydration or could it be that my body is trying to get a week and a half worth of pain meds out of my system? I'd rather not throw up again it wasn't very pleasant last time
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Endometriosis Community
2.54k Members
3.26k Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.