Odor with Endometriosis

Hello, I have Endo and the Mirena inserted and I'm noticing a metallic smell but one that smells strong and not like a normal scent. The discharge is watery and light brown after my period. I'm very on top of my hygiene. Stressed out lately and wondering if it could be that. I have no BV and no pain or any other symptoms. Wondering if others with Endometriosis experience this from time to time. I'm so embarrassed and I don't want to have sex with my husband for fear that he'll notice. Please help.
I had the Mirena for two years and had brown discharge A LOT. And a constant strong metallic smell even when there was no discharge. After I got two painful ovarian cysts, and about ten other unpleasant and painful symptoms/side effects, I had it removed. I'm still suffering a lot of my endo symptoms, and a lot of the newer symptoms/side effects since removal two weeks ago.