Period after Lupron Injections for Endometriosis

In December I was diagnosed with severe endometriosis on both ovaries by having a laparoscopy done. I started the Lupron Depot injections once a month for 3 months in January, February, and March. Saturday, 5/12/12 was 2 months since my last injection and still no period. Does anybody have any clue when my period will come back so we can start trying?
HI,
Lupron depot suppresses the normal menses by causing change in hormones. This is necessary for suppression of endometriosis. Reversal of menses may take 3 to 6 months. Consult your Doctor if you want to plan a pregnancy.
Hope this helps.
I know this is an old post but I wanted to say I did the lupron 3 month injection last year and my period actually didn't stop until the fourth month so I decided not to do it anymore because I had no relife while it was actively in me. I didn't get my period for almost 6 months and wasn't able to 2012
To conceive until feb. 2012

You are reading content posted in the Endometriosis Community