Endometriosis Community

Persistent genital arousal disorder or something else?

Sorry for making another thread about this but I cannot take anymore. A week now I have a constant aroused feeling in or near clitoris. It don’t stop and it burns. My vagina seems normal it’s the inside I’m worried about. I’m a virgin which doesn’t help. I cannot do anything without this feeling. I searched online and PGAD keeps coming up which I hope it’s not. I’m also worried I have some kind reproductive cancer causing it. I cannot go to a doctor and I’m scared and feel grossed out by this. Please help
Please anyone
You may have pudendal neuralgia, which later will become turn into devastating pain. Mine started w/ the same issue you are experiencing. Do you have a history of straining when urinating and/or defecating? Other things can contribute to it. My suggestion is to research genital arousal disorder and pudendal neuralgia. I'm sorry you to are experiencing this. Its extremely annoying