Endometriosis Community

Post op pains symptoms after laparoscopy and hysteroscopy surgery

I am 5 days post lap and hyster surgery  to see if i had endometriosis  or anything else to be the cause of constant abnornal bleeding between my periods and extreme pain and pain during sex. After the surgery i had found what to relief me with some answers let me down that they didnt find anything severe  and would go over more during post op app.
Anyways its been 5 days and ive been able to walk slowly  with while having so below navel(bellybutton) paina and sensitive  along with cycle like bleeding that is dark and fresh looking pain. Is this normal. Please help
After I had laptoscopy surgery and ovary removal I bled for a month, and the doctor said it was normal.  Any kind of surgery, even exploratory, is traumatic for your body and can cause scaring.  The bleeding is probably normal.  Ibuprofen and Tylenol might help with the pain, also try a heating pad.