Endometriosis Community

Really worried ...

I had a tubal ligation a year ago ... He burned and cut them.. and over time my periods got really heavy and I had really bad cramping. Also nausea before each period. My doctor decided to do another surgery and remove and scar tissue that had developed and also cauterize more so my period wouldn't be as heavy. But is has been over a month since then and I have not had a period but I'm having the really bad cramping. I went for my post op appt and they did a pregnancy test and it was negative but I wasn't able to see my doctor because he had to leave and I had to re schedule . I don't know what could be causing this but the longer I go without having a period my cramping is getting worse and I'm getting worried .
Do you have endometriosis? I think perhaps seeing another DR. for a second opinion is well justified since this Dr. seems "too busy" to help you! If you have endometriosis I would highly recommend your second opinion Dr. be an endometriosis specialist as this is truly your best chance of taking your life back they do not burn the disease which only makes things worse...they actually cut the disease out!