Endometriosis Community

could I have endometriosis?

Okay... I have had pelvic pain for a little over a year now.  I have had four hernias, and three operations, and it feels somewhat similar to that pain, but no hernia was found. The last two months I have had spotting almost constantly between periods, it is almost like I have been having a 2 month menstrual cycle! This is strange because I have been on birth control for about 4 years now!  I am 24 and my mom had a historectomy for her sevre endometriosis.  I also have been feeling constantly nauseated the past two weeks.  Does this sound like endometriosis could be causing all of this?
I did have spotting before I was diagnosed and nausea. Is there no chance you could be pregnant? People get pregnant on the pill. Sounds like you need to visit your doctor and get some answers.

If your pain worsens during you period it could be endo. Especially, considering your mom's history you should get it checked out soon.
I would go get checker out.  It could be an ectopic pregnancy or something along those lines.  2 of my sisters conceived while on birth control, so I would check that out too.  When was your last operation?   Does the pain occur after or during intercourse?  

I occasionally get severe cramping after and during intercourse, which is a sign of endo.  I also get extreme cramping and back pain.  As well as nausea, which normally occurs a few days before and during the time of my menses.  I am normally down and out 1 to 2 weeks a month.  I have been prescribed Naproxen and Vicodin for the pain.  Is there a certain time when you have the pains?  Is it all the time or does it get worse at stop at any point in time?