Epilepsy Community

Keppra and KeppraXR users, what r ur side effects?

I'm looking for ppl who r on Keppra or KeppraXR, for at least 7 mo. to a yr... I have noticed shoulder joint? socket?tendon? problems, other than the normal irritability issues,  what have you  noticed in way of side effects of being on this drug for so long? I also noticed weight gain, even though I exercise daily..
I have been taking 3000mg of keppra/day since 2007. Besides those side effects, my teeth have started decaying, fatigue is awful, muscles are  constantly sore like i have overdone a workout, i didn't gain weight, but lost about 60 pounds in the first two months, i do not have an appetite. Mood swings, irritability, none of the side effects get any better and even though i am taking the maximum dosage, my seizures are still not completely controlled.