Epilepsy Community

Nocturnal Quivers

I have been having what I can only refer to as nocturnal quivers. Began a few years ago. Neurologist increased my seizure medication. Memory is much better but the quivers/shivers are lasting longer and waking me up at night. Lack of sleep results in dizziness and light headedness the following day. The neurologist will not give me his diagnosis, and I don't want to find a new doc.
Any ideas so I can ask him questions about this in an educated-sounding fashion. Trying to do research only makes me more anxious about it, but I do have medical books from nursing school, and nothing is in them.

How are you? You  can ask him about your medication and its side effects and if it is related to your present symptoms.  However, I recommend that you ask any question that needs clarifications. Just be yourself  and  ask  his tentative diagnosis.  He is there to help you and you must work hand in hand in managing your condition.

Take care and do keep us posted.